What Choices Do I Have?
· As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of light-sea.myshopify.com.
· You can add or update certain information on pages. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
· If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please return the e-mail or contact us. (If you do not want to receive Terms & Conditions
· If you are an individual in the EU, you may be entitled:
· To request access to the personal data we hold about you;
· To request that we rectify or erase your personal data;
· To request that we restrict or block the processing of your personal data;
· Under certain circumstances, to receive personal data about you that we store and transmit to another without hindrance from us, including requesting that we provide your personal data directly to another, i.e., a right to data portability; and
· Where we previously obtained your consent, to withdraw consent to processing your personal data.
All requests will be dealt with at the earliest opportunity. To exercise these rights, please feel free to contact us. See the “Contact Us” section below. Please be aware that we may be unable to afford these rights to you under certain circumstances, such as if we are legally prevented from doing so.
Are Children Allowed to Use light-sea.myshopify.com?
light-sea.myshopify.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use light-sea.myshopify.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian.
Policys, and Revisions